Santa Cruz, August 10 th , 2018.
May the God of hope fill you and your families with all joy and peace.
I am privileged and blessed to have the opportunity to serve God as the SCCLC new Director. The first time I visited the school I immediately knew that it was a special place and I wanted to become a part of the SCCLC community.
As an educator and school administrator, I passionately believe in the importance of providing high-quality educational programs for all children regardless of socioeconomic standing, race, religion, ethnicity, gender, or family life-style. I consider it my privilege and honor to support the amazing teachers and staff at SCCLC so that we are able to provide your children with an excellent education.
My goal is to collaborate closely with the school faculty and administration to carry out the mission, vision and philosophy as they are summarized in “Redeemed lives, quality education, transformed society.”
I would like to take a moment to share my first impressions and the reasons I accepted this position. SCCLC has several qualities that make the school exceptional:
- God and His Word are our main authority.
- Each child is known and valued.
- A highly educated, dedicated, creative, and nurturing faculty, administrative team, and staff.
- The whole community commitment to improve learning environments.
I am looking forward to meeting every family personally. Please join us at the upcoming meetings scheduled for 7:00 p.m. on the following dates:
- September 3 rd : Prekinder y Kinder.
- September 5 th : 1st y 2nd grades.
- September 6 th : 3rd to 5th grades.
- September 10 th : Middle School.
- September 12 th : High School.
I am looking forward to a long and successful relationship with the SCCLC community. You have an extraordinary group of children and I am eager to get to know each and every one.