To apply for admission please review the following information:
New students who wish to apply at Santa Cruz Christian Learning Center, at whatever level, must supply the following documents:
- Consent of Parents to Release Student Records.
- A completed Application Form signed by both parents. Click here to download the Application Form
- Letter of Recommendation from student’s previous school, addressing classroom conduct, extracurricular activities, and academics.
- Photocopy of Immunization Card
- Photocopy of birth certificate
- Transcript or report cards from the last 2 years
- The minimum acceptable GPA for a transferring student is a 2.0 or a C average according to the U.S. grading system.
- In addition, if applying to Secondary: If coming from a Bolivian school, please bring the previous completed years’ class schedules beginning with 9th grade; if transferring from other countries, provide report card or transcript authenticated by the Bolivian Consulate in the country in which the curriculum originates.
- Photocopy of identity cards OR passports of parents and student.
- Current color photo of student (3×3 cm).
- Letter of recommendation for the family. (If you attend a church, the letter should be from your pastor.)
- Certificate of Financial Conduct from former school
Financial documents required:
Payment slip (last 3 months with AFP extract).
Bank statements (last 3 months).
If an independent worker:
Company legal papers (if they are a business owner/partner).
Business bank statement (last 3 months) (if you are a business owner/partner).
In any case:
Other documents proving income.
Rental contract or “Anticrético” contract or House purchase contract or Mortgage contract.
Last Electricity, water, and telephone bills.
Personal taxes support payment.
Property taxes support payment.
Expenditure support documents.
Sign the authorization for financial disclosure
- If the student has a documented learning disability, a photocopy of the report and recommendations should be submitted.
- Grade Considerations: To apply for 11th or 12th grade, the student must be coming from a U.S. accredited school with the appropriate amount of credits to ensure graduating on time. Transcripts will be reviewed by the Guidance Counselor prior to the Admissions Interview.
Students may transfer into SCCLC as long as they enter within the first four weeks of the first semester. Students wishing to enter into SCCLC at the second semester, within the first four weeks, will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Deadline for document submission: May 6th, 2020*
Interviews for applying families: first half of May 2020
*Please scan and email documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application process will not proceed unless all requirements are fulfilled.
Updated Thursday, March 07, 2019