To apply for admission, please review the following information:
New students who wish to apply at Santa Cruz Christian Learning Center, at whatever level, must supply the following documents:
- A completed Application Form signed by both parents. Click here to download the Application Form
- Consent of Parents to Release Student Records signed.
- Authorization for financial disclosure signed.
- Photocopy of Immunization Card.
- Photocopy of birth certificate.
- Photocopy of identity cards OR passports of parents and student.
- Current color photo of student (3×3 cm).
- Letter of Recommendation from student’s previous school, addressing classroom conduct, extracurricular activities, and academics.
- Letter of recommendation for the family. (If you attend a church, the letter should be from your pastor.)
- Transcript or report cards from the last 2 years
- The minimum acceptable GPA for a transferring student is a 2.0 or a C average according to the U.S. grading system.
- In addition, if applying to Secondary: If coming from a Bolivian school, please bring the previous completed years’ class schedules beginning with 9th grade.
- If transferring from other countries, provide report card or transcript authenticated by the Bolivian Consulate in the country in which the curriculum originates.
- Grade Considerations: To apply for 11th-grade or 12th-grade, the student must be coming from a U.S. accredited school with the appropriate amount of credits to ensure graduating on time. Transcripts will be reviewed by the Guidance Counselor prior to the Admissions Interview.
- If the student has a documented learning disability, a photocopy of the report and recommendations should be submitted.
- Certificate of Financial Conduct from former school
- Work Certificate.
- Payment slip (last 3 months with AFP extract).
- Bank statements (last 3 months).
If an independent worker:
- Company legal papers (if they are a business owner/partner).
- Business bank statement (last 3 months) (if you are a business owner/partner).
In any case:
- Other documents proving income.
- Rental contract or “Anticrético” contract or House purchase contract or Mortgage contract.
- Last Electricity, water, and telephone bills.
- Personal taxes support payment.
- Property taxes support payment.
- Expenditure support documents.
Students may transfer into SCCLC as long as they enter within the first three weeks of the first semester. Students wishing to enter into SCCLC in the second semester will be considered on a case-by-case basis within the first three weeks.
Deadline for document submission: April 30th, 2021*
Interviews for applying families: First half of May 2021
*Please scan and email documents to email@example.com
The application process will not proceed unless all requirements are fulfilled.