To apply for admission, please bring the following documents:
- Consent of Parents to Release Student Records.
- A completed Application Form signed by both parents. Click here to download the Application Form
- Behavior letter from his/her previous school
- Photocopy of Immunization Card
- Photocopy of birth certificate
- Transcript or report cards from the last 2 years
- Applies only to Secondary: if coming from a Bolivian school, please bring their previous completed year’s class schedule up to 9th grade; if transferring from other countries, provide report card or transcript authenticated by the Bolivian Consulate in the country you are coming from.
- Photocopy of identity cards OR passports of parents and student.
- Current color photo of student (3×3 cm).
- Letter of recommendation for the family. (If you attend a church, the letter should be from your pastor.)
- Certificate of Financial Conduct from former school
- If first-time enrollment: proof of employment letter including income or a copy of the last three paychecks. If coming from out of the country: proof of employment letter including income. If own business, copies of last three tax payments.
Please return everything to the office in a folder. If these forms are not completed, your student will not be able to attend.
Deadline for document submission: March 31st, 2017*
Interviews for applying families: Last half of April 2017
*Please submit all completed requirements in a single folder prior to the deadline.
The application process will not proceed unless all requirements are fulfilled.
Updated March 4th, 2017